Tibet Travel Permit (also known as Tibet Visa), is a single entry visa that allows you to enter Tibet. For all international tourists, your key to landing in holy Tibet lies in whether or not you can get this Tibet Entry Permit. And this permit allows you to visit places in Lhasa and its surroundings. If you need to go further to restricted areas like Everest Base Camp, Mt. Kailash, Samye Monastery, etc. extra permits (like Alien’s Travel Permit and Military Permit) are also a must. For all of you who need to get to Tibet travel permit for your lifetime journey in Tibet, we offer the most professional and easy-to-understand guideline to get to the permit successfully.
According to policy of Tibet Tourism Bureau, traveler can not apply the Tibet Travel Permit on his(her) own. He(she) has to book tour service from a certificated agency, and let the agency apply the permit.
1. Work out a detailed itinerary in Tibet and reserve from a Tibet travel agency .
2. Hire a tour guide and driver for your every day tour(your travel agency will arrange for you).
3. Pay a deposit to your travel agency through Paypal or bank transfer
4. Send scan copies of your passport and China visa.
5. Offer an available address in China(hotel or local agency) to receive your permit.
6. We express the permit to you, or let a tour guide give it to you at airport or train station before your trip.
Note: Above policy doesn't apply to diplomats, journalists, media photographer or government officials.
Need Help about Tibet Travel Permit? Contact Us Now!
Tell us your travel plan, our professional Tibet travel advisor will offer you more detailed information according to your schedule within 24 hours.
WhatsApp: +86 139 8999 9192